Free Shipping | Sizing Guide
The return of an icon. A versatile, lightly insulated park glove featuring Gore-Tex® technology that will keep you warm all season long, in milder climates. The original Web broke a lot of pipe glove boundaries when it debuted. The Web II does it again with an updated design, new premium features and all the latest in ski and snowboard glove technology.
- GORE-TEX®, GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® insert
- Genuine Goatskin / 3Layer Softshell back
- Genuine Goatskin palm, thumb
- Touch Sensitive Goatskin on thumb and index for touch screen use
- Primaloft® Eco Gold Insulation (90% recycled content)
60g 'Grip Control' palm, 80g back-of-hand
- Moisture wicking microfleece lining
- Undercuff construction with Hook/Loop closure system
- Removable, elasticized wrist leash
- Exclusive ‘Palm Pull’ micro-adjustment tab
- Microsuede Goggle/Nose wipe thumb
The Web II Gore-Tex® performance winter snow glove features genuine goatskin leather with raised ‘web’ detail and laminated, three layer softshell provide a breathable, comfortable, durable outer shell. The palm consists of the same durable genuine goatskin, with the addition of touch sensitive goatskin on the index on thumb, so you can use your phone without getting your hands cold.
GORE-TEX®, GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® insert combined with Primaloft® Eco Gold insulation w/ Grip Control (90% recycled content) and a moisture wicking, microfleece give you the tactility, fit, and just the right amount of insulation for your days in the park, or sledding the backcountry.