Free Shipping | Sizing Guide
The Sierra glove is a lightly insulated park glove with Aquabloc® technology. A technical winter snow glove featuring Primaloft® Eco Gold insulation with Grip Control, Durostick palm printing for sticky grabs, and 3-Layer soft-shell fabric on the back-of-hand. A real jack of all trades.
- Aquabloc® Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable insert
- 3Layer Soft-shell / Neoprene back
- Synthetic Suede with Durostick Silicone printing
- Touch Sensitive Fabric on thumb and index for touch screen use
- Primaloft® Eco Gold Insulation (90% recycled content)
60g w/ Grip Control
- Moisture wicking microfleece lining
- Undercuff construction with Hook/Loop closure system
- Removable, elasticized wrist leash
- Exclusive ‘Palm Pull’ micro-adjustment tab
- Microsuede Goggle/Nose wipe thumb
Laminated, three layer softshell combined with neoprene cuff provide a breathable, comfortable, durable outer shell. The palm of the Sierra pipe glove is made up of a durable synthetic suede with Durostick silicone printing, with the addition of touch sensitive fabric on the index on thumb, so you can use your phone without getting your hands cold.
AQUABLOC® Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable insert combined with Primaloft® Eco Gold insulation w/ Grip Control (90% recycled content) and a moisture wicking, microfleece lining give you the tactility, fit, and just the right amount of insulation for your days in the park, or sledding the backcountry.